Worship Times + Locations
On August 15, 1938, lightning struck the sanctuary and most of the building except the large southeast tower was destroyed by fire. The Rev. Marion Monroe Marshall was our pastor, but was also a practicing architect and contractor. Under his direction, the present sanctuary was erected, largely on the foundation of the old, and it was ready for use on Easter Sunday, 1939. The bell that was purchased for the 1859 church still hangs in the bell tower of our current sanctuary, a testimony to their heritage.